What our Customers say...
Water Damage Testimonials
These guys are true pros! They cleaned up the water damage in my basement after my sump pump quit and flooded the basement. Kenny and the crew took great care of not only my basement but took great care of me and my family as well.
I had a plumbing line burst at my home. I had water all throughout my kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and hallway. The crew at SERVPRO of East Indianapolis came out within a couple hours of my call. They took care of everything quickly and professionally. My house was dry and back to normal in just a few days. Thanks guys! I’ll recommend you to anyone!
I had flood damage to my basement and SERVPRO was very quick to come to the rescue! I can't thank them enough. I hope that this never happens again but if it did SERVPRO would be my first call! thank you!
We had a water leak in our kitchen that caused damage to our floors, walls, ceiling of our entire kitchen and basement. We received a call from SERVPRO the same day we filed a claim. Their service was professional, timely and efficient! I will definitely call them again, as well as refer them to all my family and friends!
We had flooding in our crawl space due to a sump pump failure so we called SERVPRO on a Saturday around 8pm for help. They were pumping the unwanted water out within a few hours of our call. Once the water was out, they dried out our crawl space and repaired the vapor barrier. Overall they did a great job and they were very friendly and courteous.
The team at SERVPRO of Indianapolis East did an outstanding job at my house. Not only were the fast to get here, but the job was completed way faster than I expected. THANKS SO MUCH!
I gave SERVPRO of Indianapolis East a perfect scorecard after they cleaned up water damage at my home. I highly recommend them.
Have worked with Rick, Tommy and TJ. They're professional, answered our questions most important in these changing times wore mask while in our home and did social distancing. I feel they think of their customers and their safety.