Summer Storm Damage to Your Property
Don’t leave your home or business to chance when thunderstorms, high winds, and showers hit. Severe storms can lead to extended power outages in your entire neighborhood. Power outages can be costly to homeowners and business owners. Call SERVPRO of Indianapolis East for help with storm damage restoration and clean-up. In the meantime, take the following steps to help protect yourself during a power outage.
The Impact of Power Outages:
- Can disrupt communications, water, and transportation
- Cause food spoilage and water contamination
- Cause closures of commercial businesses, gas stations, ATMs, banks, and other services.
What to do during a Power Outage?
- Keep refrigerators and freezers closed
- When the lights go off, use a generator, but ONLY outdoors and away from the windows
- If you need to heat your home, do not use a gas stove or oven to heat your home
- If anyone has medical equipment that requires electricity, get them to a place with working electricity or get them to help
- Disconnect appliances and electronics to avoid damage from electrical surges
Storm Damage In Your Property
SERVPRO of Indianapolis East specializes in clean-up and restoration for residential and commercial properties after a fire, water, or mold damage. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration, and we are an IICRC-certified firm.
Quick Response Around Indianapolis East
Our certified technicians respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs. Give SERVPRO of Indianapolis East a call today at 317-222-5068. Our team provides 24-hour emergency service. When fire and water damage take control of your life, we can help you get it back.